- Omsk State University, 1997-2002, “Regional Studies” (Western Europe and USA);
- Russian/Dutch program RIMA-A (joint program with Inholland Academy and Russian State University of Management, Moscow), 2004-2005, “Marketing”.
- Teaching Knowledge Test (Content and language integrated learning), Cambridge Certificate, 2018;
- Cambridge KET(s)/PET(s) Assessment Course, 2018
- TKT Module 2, Cambridge Certificate, 2017;
- TKT Module 1, Cambridge Certificate, 2016;
- International Law, Central European University, Certificate, 2000-2001
- Accounting courses – Bookkeeping, The Tashkent Center for Science and Technology, Certificate, 1996.
– Russian-British School, Omsk – teacher of English and Chinese language; teacher of English language subjects (science, geography, business); individual and group lessons – in person and online, including lessons for bilingual children; development of curriculum for geography (adaptation of Russian and British standards) and Chinese language. 2015-present.
– Private instructor of English, Russian as a foreign language and Chinese – Moscow, Omsk, Tashkent; individual and group lessons, both online and in person. 1991-present.
– Translator of English and Chinese. 1999-present.
– Omsk Factory of Cryogenic Engineering. Specialist in Marketing. 2004-2006.
– Youth Policy Office of Omsk. Press secretary. 2002-2004.
– Emir Ltd. Tashkent. Translator of English language. 1996-1997.
– articles on cultural education and socio-economic topics in various print media. Omsk and Tashkent. 1993-present.
– analytic and scientific publications in specialized journals (finance, political science, education). 2001-present.
– blogging and copywriting. 2000-present.