Course type: Mathematics
Age: 7-12 years
In the basic course, children will master various mathematics concepts in Russian language, as well as learn to reason and draw conclusions.
Course for Children Age 7-8
The course consists of the following:
– counting with cardinal and ordinal numbers
– comparing objects, addition, subtraction
– word problems
– fundamental concepts of geometry
Each lesson includes entertaining riddles and logic problems that aid in the development of mathematical skills and also expand the child’s vocabulary.
Course for Children Age 8-9
In the course children will study the following:
– reading, writing and comparing quantities up to 100
– adding and subtracting quantities up to 100, both written and verbally
– solving problems in 1-2 steps
– solving simple geometry problems
Course for Children Age 10-11
– multiplication and division tables
– area and units of area
– circumference and proportions, division with a remainder
– units of mass
– written and verbal methods of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, with the opportunity to expand the course to include set theory and other more advanced topics.